it doesn't happen all the time, just now and then.
ck eng light comes on after truck surges when stopped at signal on 1993 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1993 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($249 - 319) in Kents Hill, ME
- 97,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Madison, MN
- 35,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Lakeside, MT
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Universal, IN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Canoga Park, CA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($69 - 82) in Jamesville, NC