i have a 93 honda civic. It will not start engine wont turn over i replaced fuel pump and fuel filter anything else i might consider?
civic wont start on 1993 Honda Civic
4 answersJuly 04, 2009
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
9 answersJanuary 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
- Cooliant resvior tank starts to gurrgle boiling after driveing.
1993 Honda Civic Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Somerset, MI
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($112 - 217) in Ensenada, PR
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 185) in Cisco, UT
- 105,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Concordia, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($351 - 798) in Ypsilanti, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($221 - 698) in Kinzers, PA