I picked this car up 500 bucks because when the guy had a newer engine in when u would up it reverse sometimes it would whinding out until u put it in neutral thin slowly put it in reverse but u can gas it hard because it will do the whinding nose what IS it? To go in all the forward gears smooth and nice
Civic makes and wineding sound sometimes when u put it in reverse on 2000 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- why do my headlights, blinkers not work unless i play w the key?
- Is it ignition switch or starter motor?
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
2000 Honda Civic Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($131 - 182) in Cattaraugus, NY
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Trinity, TX
- 90,000 Mile Service ($156 - 236) in Metamora, OH
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Purcell, OK
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($473 - 555) in Castle Point, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($96 - 261) in Monterey, MA