cigarette lighter is not working, fuse is ok on 2005 Porsche Cayenne
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Cayenne Questions
- Thermostat housing leaking anti-freeze. Need know how to remove the housing
- Why does my car have a rough idle?
- My friend's car suddenly died and had oil all over the bottom of the engine.
- My cayenne that when you start it up has a yellow light comeson looks like a !
- Why won't my vehicle shift to higher speeds?
2005 Porsche Cayenne Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,112 - 1,276) in Craig, NE
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Wheatland, WY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($443 - 691) in Graysville, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brea, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($426 - 490) in Keavy, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($101 - 127) in Pound Ridge, NY