My cigarette lighter in my 2002 Pathfinder stopped working so i checked under steering wheel (behind change tray) and replaced the fuse. I followed the diagram on back of the change tray so i'm sure i replaced the correct fuse. After doing this, the cigarette lighter still doesn't work... is there another fuse that needs to be replaced? Any other ideas as to what's wrong? Many thanks for any ideas!
Cigarette lighter doesn't work, even after fuse replaced on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($126 - 151) in San Simon, AZ
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Spencer, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($831 - 952) in Beetown, WI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($517 - 680) in Eielson Afb, AK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($358 - 893) in Aurora, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($463 - 493) in Oak Hill, NY