My cigarette lighter in my 2002 Pathfinder stopped working so i checked under steering wheel (behind change tray) and replaced the fuse. I followed the diagram on back of the change tray so i'm sure i replaced the correct fuse. After doing this, the cigarette lighter still doesn't work... is there another fuse that needs to be replaced? Any other ideas as to what's wrong? Many thanks for any ideas!
Cigarette lighter doesn't work, even after fuse replaced on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
- Under steering wheel
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($133 - 173) in San Simon, AZ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($174 - 278) in Spencer, OK
- Radiator Replacement ($544 - 794) in Beetown, WI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($411 - 476) in Aurora, UT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($139 - 163) in Oak Hill, NY