My cigarette lighter in my 2002 Pathfinder stopped working so i checked under steering wheel (behind change tray) and replaced the fuse. I followed the diagram on back of the change tray so i'm sure i replaced the correct fuse. After doing this, the cigarette lighter still doesn't work... is there another fuse that needs to be replaced? Any other ideas as to what's wrong? Many thanks for any ideas!
Cigarette lighter doesn't work, even after fuse replaced on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,070 - $1,404) in San Simon, AZ
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($220 - $273) in Spencer, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($195 - $246) in Beetown, WI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - $415) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($319 - $382) in Aurora, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($535 - $927) in Oak Hill, NY