My cigarette lighter in my 2002 Pathfinder stopped working so i checked under steering wheel (behind change tray) and replaced the fuse. I followed the diagram on back of the change tray so i'm sure i replaced the correct fuse. After doing this, the cigarette lighter still doesn't work... is there another fuse that needs to be replaced? Any other ideas as to what's wrong? Many thanks for any ideas!
Cigarette lighter doesn't work, even after fuse replaced on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- When going around curves my pathfinder bounces or sways.What causes this?
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
- how do i remove the transmission oil pump from my transmission? Auto 4x4
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($418 - $567) in San Simon, AZ
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Spencer, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement ($156 - $230) in Beetown, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($174 - $278) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($125 - $457) in Aurora, UT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($319 - $382) in Oak Hill, NY