Chrysler Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler Voyager
- Key May Not Start Car or Release From Ignition
- Worn Sway Bar Bushings/End Links May Cause Noise in Front Suspension
- Transmission May Fail Causing Slipping in First or Reverse Gear
- Lubricant on Jounce Bumper Will Stop Noise While Turning
- Airbag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- Automatic transmition not engaging while oil is hot, check eng on
- wont crank has a security system
- Took ground cable off to put on new power steering pump and new belt now it won't crank it has a security system and now it won't crank tried new battery didn't help
- How do you bypass security system so car will star
- Drivers side non-power sliding door wont open. What could be the problem?
Chrysler Voyager Problems
Intermittently, the key may not start the car or release from the ignition. If it is excessively worn, replace the key. If the new key doesn't work, replacing the lock cylinder including tumblers should correct this concern.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
If the transmission is slipping in first gear or Reverse—or if you experience delayed or loss of gear engagement after initial startup—the transmission may require removal and disassembly.
Chrysler Voyager Questions
Is there a way to bypass this system so it will crank
Put on a new power brake pump and new belt now it won't crank
Chrysler Voyager Reviews
my ac/heater only works on high sometimes?
Having major problems w/ elect windows and heat/air fan
My 2002 minivan has had two rebuilt transmission, the radiator replaced, brakes replaced twice, now I think it needs front struts and heater core. Oh and the alternator went out two years ago. I think I've been pretty lucky since the engine hasn't went out and it has almost 250 k miles.