Chrysler Sebring Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler Sebring
- does a 2001 Chrylser Sebring have a water filter on the motor
- I went and had my atf changed at a transsmission shop.
- my fog/bling lights are not working, I do not have an owners manual, what fuse
- My car sounds like it's going to break in the rear. What might this be?
- Why is here no estimates on here for having a balljoint or control arm replaced?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Chrysler Sebring Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.
When I turn off the a/c or heat I hear a loud clicking the seems to come from the passenger side of the dash
Chrysler Sebring Questions
They said if they changed it all it would ruin my tranny, so they drained a little was that the right thing to do?
While driving I have no tail lights. Brake lights and hazards and blinkers work fine. Changes bulbs checked connections in lenses checked fuses. I have brought the car to 5 different shops and no one can even tell me what the problem is. I get pulled over 2-3x a week. Between tix and estimates fo...
Chrysler Sebring Recalls
Some vehicles may have been assembled with a deformed brake booster input rod retainer or no retainer at all. As a result, the brakes may fail without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will install a new brake booster input rod retainer to correct this problem. This recall is expected to begin during February 2010. The Chrysler recall number is J37.
A compatibility problem with the instrument cluster and the fuel pump module may cause the fuel gauge to overstate the amount of fuel left in the tank. As a result, the vehicle may run out of fuel. Dealers will replace the fuel pump free of charge. The began March, 2009. The Chrysler recall number is J02.
Chrysler is recalling 2009 Sebring, Dodge Caliber, Avenger, Journey, Jeep Patriot, and Compass models due to a new adhesive in the PCM manufacturing process that can cause the printed circuit board to break. This may cause the engine to stall and cause a crash without warning. Dealers will replace the PCM free of charge.
Chrysler Sebring Reviews
the only thing i really really about this car is...who pu the battery in such a dumb place?
I bought a used 2007 Chrysler Sebring with about 87,000 miles on it with no knowlege on the backround of the vehicle (I NEEDED A CAR ASAP) At first i loved my car, it was Nice, fuel efficent and ran good. Today while driving, the check engine light came on. I took it in to get an oil change, but its still on. On the way to pick up my husband for lunch my car Turned off at the stop light. I pu...
I purchased a 2008 Sebring from Germaine Toyota, I Have had problem with the steering, everytime I turn I get this knocking, I took the car in for a oil change and they told me I need to replace all the struts. a purchase i wasn'nt looking to have so soon I brought the car in 2010, is there a lot of issues with the steering and struts with this car?