Chrysler Cirrus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler Cirrus
- Failure in Spark Plug Tube Seals May Cause Misfire and Poor Fuel Economy
- Broken Wires in Wiring Harness May Cause Engine Problems
- Head Gasket May Fail Prematurely
- Defective Speed Sensors May Cause Cruise Control/Speedometer/Shifting Problems
- Revised Windshield Washer Nozzles Available to Prevent Plugging
- need to know correct steps replacing waterpump on 2000 cirrus 2.5 v6?Please if c
- Is there idle adjustment other then the set screw on the throdle body?
- Repair shop put in a new steering pump and hose, still no power steering
- Why don't the heat work air blows threw the defog vents but not the other vents
- when ever it rains or gets damp outside the car stalls or just wont start.
Chrysler Cirrus Problems
The spark plug tube seals may fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
If the car will not start, stalls, or hesitates while accelerating, it may be caused by wires in the wiring harness that are broken internally. This is typically found where the wires pass under the distributor.
There have been reports of premature head gasket failure; an updated gasket design is available to correct this problem.
Chrysler Cirrus Questions
After plugs and wire replaced, engine now idles over 2000 rpms.
Now the repair shop claims I need to change a rack to get this to work
Why is the power steering not work and am I getting ripped?
Tends to over heat & burns alot of gas
Chrysler Cirrus Recalls
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.
Chrysler Cirrus Reviews
I actually havent had many problems with this car at all! My grandparents bought it brand new so I know everything its been through! I just replace the battery this year 12 years is pretty damn good definately on 205000 miles! Yes over 200,000 miles and she runs like a beast only problem i have currently is the air isnt cold anymore and recharging it didnt help :(
This car is not a very good car. It has major problems. i will NOT own another chrysler. I had sebring also and it was also stalling and had other issues.
I have oil in my # 1 spark plug and don't know why its doing that?