Chrysler Aspen Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler Aspen Hybrid
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Chrysler Aspen Hybrid Problems
The thermostat may fail to close completely, causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate. This problem will prevent the engine from reaching normal operating temperature; a new thermostat should be installed.
Chrysler Aspen Hybrid Questions
Went out to my truck this morning and the battery was dead because it had been sitting for a few days at 5 degrees. Jump started it and ran fine. Now when the truck is turned off and keys removed the fan starts and stops until the battery is drained again. It almost sounds like its trying to char...