Chrysler 300M Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler 300M
- How could this happen the same day the work was done on my car?
- What type of power steering should I use? Owners Manual said not to use automatic power steering fluid & to consult dealer. Steering wheel is sticking/locking and my fluid is a little low. Could low PS fluid cause this?
- i have a 2000 chrysler 300m the steering wheel locked once. the car has touble s
- the support for my radiator is busted causing the radiator to break
- when it gets cold outside, my brake pedal first goes up, popping the brake switch out of it's mount, then it goes all the way to the floor and stays there. the switch turns on the brake lights and drains my battery. what causes this, and how to repair ?
Chrysler 300M Problems
The window glass lift plates tend to bend or break and cause the window glass to tilt and bind in the door. The lift plates can be replaced separately from the window regulator. In more severe cases, however, a new window regulator may also require replacement.
Worn sway bar bushings or sway bar end links may cause a rattling or clunking noise from the front suspension during low-speed driving. Though not always the root cause, front struts are often replaced for this condition.
A damaged cam position sensor (or its wires and connector) can cause intermittent stalling, stumbles, or hard starting.
Chrysler 300M Questions
My dealer says I have to buy a wiring harness yet in the car it is separate from the rest of the wiring although contained in common tubing. Used is not a good option!
Chrysler 300M Recalls
An internal component in the hood latch may have been manufactured with a crack. The crack could spread and break, which would allow the primary and secondary latch spring to disengage. This condition could allow the hood to open unexpectedly while driving, which could increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the latch, and replace it if necessary. The recall began September 22, 2003. The Chrysler recall number is C29.
Chrysler 300M Reviews
2002 300M special I brought my car brand new. the engine always sounded ruff to me but the dealer told me this is just how this car sounds. After a year my transmission went out, of course it was replaced due to warranty. About 4 years later it started running hot!!! I always had my regular oil changes and whatever mantenance repairs were needed. No one could find what was wrong with my car. f...
Where to begin. Well fist off this is now my second Chrysler 300M (not my choice). The first one I had bought something just didn't seem right. The car drove and sounded funny after the first week and I took it back to the dealer for them to look over. They came back to inform me that I would be receiving a different one and to go and remove everything in the car. So I drove the 2nd car they ga...
just had to replace transmission control module and solenoid cost 1031 dollars at 135000 miles.