Reviews for Chrysler 300 years:

Chrysler 300 Reviews and Owner Comments

Chrysler 300Owner Reviews (21 reviews)
    Visitor, Petersburg, VA, October 30, 2013 06:41
    I had this car for 6 years. Overall I think its a good car. Have not had any major issues I have 150000 miles on it. I am now experiencing ticking noise in engine or transmission at this point which may be my first major issue. Chrysler dealership not sure what it is yet.
    Visitor, Dallas, GA, June 15, 2013 19:11
    I have a 300 touring and just recently had a problem with the trunk not opening from inside or with the fob. I can hear the mechanism engage, but not opening. I have to pull down the seat and open with the emergency pull to open. I opened the cover inside the trunk, and found the cable,(while intact) is laying free inside the latch.It just popped loose. I am trying to figure out the assembly so I can repair it myself. If anyone has a diagram to share I would appreciate it.
    Visitor, Jasper, AL, November 30, 2012 07:39
    Worst car I have ever bought. Have only had the car 2 months and has left me on the side of the road 3 times. Now the wireless control module out and part backordered for over a month. Will be without my car for that long and dealer tells me to go rent a car.
    Visitor, Wake Island, HI, November 02, 2012 06:01
    good car suspension is just not good the exhaust should sound better for a hemi and mygig should be better
    Visitor, Chandler, AZ, October 29, 2012 09:33
    I have own my chrysler since 2007 and just as of late I have started to have issues: (1) cannot use trunk release from key pad or from inside car (2) while driving over this weekend all my gauges and sunroof starting shuting on and off has anyone had these issues
    Visitor, Kissimmee, FL, March 24, 2012 16:53
    I bought the car new in 2006. Good car so far. I have only had the common problems with it so far: Rotors supposedly had a problem but the dealer replaced for free with slotted ones after my car had 20K miles on it; there was a recall on the engine fans and the moonroof...the dealer also fixed those for free. The only issue I've had that they did not fix was with the part that caused the car to be stuck in park. Buy the metal replacement, don't allow them to use the OEM plastic part. Other than that, I've really enjoyed my 300C-SRT8!
    Visitor, Greensboro, NC, March 15, 2012 19:26
    The chrysler 2005-300 Touring car was my dream car come to reality,now it is my nightmare. The front rotors have been replaced 3 times,ruining 2 sets of new tires the car shakes and roars when u drive over 65 mph &the mechanis said its not out of aleinmt, the shifter wouldn't come out of gear customer serv. said they woud pay for a rental & repairs but didn't, I know 4 people had the same problem; steering wheel squeaks,signal lights have to be manually pushed back in place.
    Visitor, Citrus Heights, CA, December 16, 2011 18:55
    My adjustable seat stopped going back when the car was turned off and adjusting to the driver when started Is there a fix for this?
    Visitor, Aiken, SC, December 01, 2011 01:09
    i brought this car new in 2006 was so excited now its 2011 and the problems start first had to change the rotors twice the brakes squeak wihen i stop. when i come to a stop the oil light flickers iget my oil changed on time every time so thats bot the problem. now the engine light comes on took to advance to see why the light was coming on and they dont even understand the code it gave. who designed the windsheild in this car have to stop away from the light in order to see it wow wish i would have picked another car. i was a happy customer at one time but now i will not buy another one and oh yeah had to have the regulators for my windows replaced they stopped going up and down and did i tell you about the noise that comes when i turn the wheel man it squeaks and squeels like crazy. and is it just me but when i first turn on my air the thing blows out pure hot hot air then it gets cold before you get this car please check out everything looks should be last im paying for it now. and there are several people i know that own a 300 and are having the same problems
    Visitor, Columbus, GA, July 01, 2011 08:12
    Brought my 300(06) used with 47K miles. I love the look, feel and interior. Thus far rotors gone bad, had to replace the shifter assembly (would not release from the park position($450.00) was told this is very common on the 300`s but not a recall item(are you kiddin?), steering squeaks when turning, now the motor is rattling at start up, humm!, my dream car doesn`t seem quite so dreamy anymore.
    Visitor, Clark, NJ, February 22, 2011 12:48
    It was the very first car i bought on my own and i love it... I know that many say that American cars are not worth it but I love this car and I am very happy that it has lasted me this long
    Visitor, South Bend, IN, January 14, 2011 21:06
    I love this car, it is great,but, the one thing i found out is that it is not a winter car in the northern part of the states.it hellin the snow,blizzard weather,slip and slide luxury.......only for the warmer months a show car....... but u got to love it.. I do......
    Visitor, Santa Clarita, CA, November 16, 2010 15:59
    As 3rd owner this is a real nice car. It has the 5.7 hemi and you have to be careful on acceleration from a stop. The tires are 275/40R20 Hankook Ventus that are at least 10x better than the stock tires and they still easily break traction. With aftermarket suspension and the Hankook tires body sway and the need for traction control (esp) are a slight bad memory from the past. The nice thing about this motor is when your cruising down the freeway 4 of the cylinders turn off for increased fuel efficiency. Mileage is between 15 and 17mpg city & up to 27mpg on the highway depending on road conditions. Interior received 4 stars due to the door frame molding constantly needing to be pushed back onto the frame edge and having to repeatedly play with the sunroof switch until it decides to stay closed. Brakes only 3 stars due to the parking brakes total lack of holding power. If the transmission were to fail on an incline and the tires aren't turned correctly it would be bye bye Chrysler. The dealer said this is a 300 "thing". Electrical 3 stars because there is an intermittent voltage drain that is probably the 6 disc cd changer that at this time is only a fm stereo that won't give up the cd's that are in it and keeps cycling even when the car is off. The driver side back door needs a good whack of the hand on the inside panel when the electrical (window & door lock) stops working. Would I buy this car again? Yes, but it would be the all wheel drive next time around.
    Visitor, Anthony, NM, July 20, 2010 14:19
    This vehicle is great, although it can be improved a little... it has as many after market parts as a honda civic. I love my 300 it has the feel of luxury as well as the look, but the power of a muscle car... dont let what they say fool you. This car if well maintained can and will last for a very long time
    Visitor, Philadelphia, PA, May 02, 2010 05:03
    Junk brake rotors and junk tires spells warranty work and thats bad business thats why Chrysler is still in a hole.
    Visitor, Marietta, GA, April 09, 2010 22:50
    Solid car.
    recession08, Chicago, IL, August 10, 2009 13:14
    To: sgtjeff I have the same issue when shifting into drive. It seems that when I shift into reverse or drive, it flutters for a second or two and then I'm able to go. I also have had issues with the throttle body. Sometimes when the car is sitting idled, it feels and sounds like the car wants to shut off. it happened one time and come to find out the throttle body needed cleaning and after it was cleaned I went across the street to run an errand when I returned to the car and started it up, the acceleration was not performing. I barely made back across the street to the dealership. They had to rent me a vehicle for a week because the throttle body had to be replaced. I also didn't know that there is no cable connection between the accelerator and the throttle body. Everything is electronic. Nice car too many issues
  • 2009 Chrysler 300
    Computer_Genius, Temple, TX, May 31, 2009 07:28
    Love this car the nav systems is excellent
    sgtjeff, Edmond, OK, April 10, 2009 15:23
    LOVE this car and I've had it over a year. HOWEVER, I do have an issue that when I change gears, say for example from reverse to drive, there is a slight hesitation when I step on the gas for the car to go. It's only a second or two, but I've never experienced this in a car before and it's a tad frustrating/annoying. Otherwise it's a great luxury vehicle.
    Walter P, Newport Beach, CA, February 04, 2009 13:33
    If you are a buyer, there is a world of difference between the different models. The base model is a fleet-rental that shares the body with the others. The 300C is a blast. Not opulent but very comfortable, roomy and handles great.
    matte, San Ramon, CA, October 28, 2008 16:59
    Rented one of these lately, and while it seemed reliable, the interior is cheap in look and feel. The engine was anemic, the steering soft. Not a car I'd recommend buying.