Chrysler 300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler 300
- Lubricate/Replace Lower Seal on Steering Shaft if Squeak is Heard While Turning
- Cleaner/Disinfectant Issued to Address Musty Odor in AC System
- Cable Failure in Window Regulator/Motor May Cause Power Windows to Become Inoperative
- Rear Differential/Axle Seals are Prone to Leaks
- PCM/TCM Software Updates Will Address Shifting Problems
- 2010 Chrysler 300 engine and service lights non-functioning. What do I do?
- ignition switch moves around have to recharge battery Recall item ?
- Are there two air flap actuators in my car
- Vehicle has only 52.5K in mileage...Purchased vehicle from dealer 6 months ago..
- How do I cure popping noise from the exhaust during idling?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
Chrysler 300 Problems
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
One or more of the power windows may become inoperative, it is commonly caused by failure of the window motor or a cable in the window regulator. The window motor & regulator may need to be replaced as assembly.
Chrysler 300 Questions
As I browsed the web looking for a new vehicle I came across a 2010 Chrysler 300 for a good price. The only problem is the engine and service lights don't come on! How would I be able to fix this problem and how much would it cost me?
Is this still under warranty
Im jus curios to find out what these little holenozzle lookim type things are?there two and are under my two headlights almost look like where the washer fluid sprays on glass
Chrysler 300 Recalls
Upon deployment the driver's front airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the driver's front airbag inflator to correct this concern. Note: this recall supersedes, in part, recall #14V-354.
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Honda dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
Certain All Wheel Drive (AWD) vehicles equipped with a ZF 8HP45 transmission are being recalled. In the affected vehicles, the transmission output shaft can break unexpectedly. This could result in loss of power to the drive wheels, increasing the risk of a crash. The vehicle could also unexpectedly roll away with the transmission shifter in the park position. Dealers will replace the transmission in affected vehicles to correct this concern.
Chrysler 300 Reviews
I have own my chrysler since 2007 and just as of late I have started to have issues: (1) cannot use trunk release from key pad or from inside car (2) while driving over this weekend all my gauges and sunroof starting shuting on and off has anyone had these issues
I have a 300 touring and just recently had a problem with the trunk not opening from inside or with the fob. I can hear the mechanism engage, but not opening. I have to pull down the seat and open with the emergency pull to open. I opened the cover inside the trunk, and found the cable,(while intact) is laying free inside the latch.It just popped loose. I am trying to figure out the assembly so...
My adjustable seat stopped going back when the car was turned off and adjusting to the driver when started Is there a fix for this?