Chrysler 200 Reviews

Chrysler 200 Reviews and Owner Comments

I like this car - Only shortcomings are dealing with be brakes and slippage tranny into 1st gear. Other than love gas mileage the comfortable seats a very spacious cabin with import options in its class. Would recommend but before getting unless got the average model check under Consumer reports or Bulletin about a issue car has otherwise like this car not too many things that seem be a problem just replaced 4 set of brakes not normal for being 8 months old don't drive hard or abuse my car liked said must got averaged car.
Wife is primary driver she loves her 200 Limited after she totaled her 2008 Sebring bought a 200 in March 2013. It is a great vehicle took 4 trips without no problems plus received good maintenance from Chrysler dealer no hassles. Overall I like the looks of the 200 more sporty and bit luxurious ever top of the line with Limited model.
this is the first car I ever bought new that has not required any warranty work of any kind. I have 21,000 miles on it and it is 15 months old. It also always gets better gas mileage constantly than the sticker says to expect. I have gotten as good as 34mpg on highway trips. It appears Chrysler went to work on fixing their problems. Hopefully they can stay in survival mode permanently.
great auto have cannot use my tracfone with u connect system and having awful time trying to set station on radio