2006 Chrysler Sebring Problem Reports

Newest 2006 Chrysler Sebring Problem Reports

I was told that I needed back brakes so I had them fixed. Now there's that rubbing noise I hear and it is loud I didn't hear that at first, so now am being told that it's is hub bearing, so had that check,and that wasn't the problem, and problem still there an was told its going to get louder..Then he told me thst it's bearing in the transmission. I do know what that is and I never heard of that before..

For the sedan trim only, Coolant can leak at the coolant bleeder valve and is usually evident because of an orange crust formation on the housing. A revised bleeder and housing is available to correct this problem.

3.0L V6 (coupe)
Erroneous Check Engine Light illumination for intermittent misfires can be solved with a software update to the powertrain control module (PCM).

A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.

Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.

An engine Oil leak may develop at the cam sensor o-ring seal. Our technicians tell us this is often misdiagnosed as an external head gasket leak.

The automatic transmission can develop problems like erratic shifting, rough shifting, or delayed gear engagement. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins.

When I turn off the a/c or heat I hear a loud clicking the seems to come from the passenger side of the dash

Foam tape placed between the door trim panel and door sheet metal can solve a rattling issue caused by audio output from the door speakers.