Problems for specific Chrysler Sebring years:

Car problem reports

Problem with your car? See what our experts say or submit your own.

Newest reported 2006 Chrysler Sebring problems

Reported by sundraho for the Chrysler Sebring

I was told that I needed back brakes so I had them fixed. Now there's that rubbing noise I hear and it is loud I didn't hear that at first, so now am being told that it's is hub bearing, so had that check,and that wasn't the problem, and problem still there an was told its going to get louder..Then he told me thst it's bearing in the transmission. I do know what that is and I never heard of that before..

1 Report

Verified for the Chrysler Sebring

For the sedan trim only, Coolant can leak at the coolant bleeder valve and is usually evident because of an orange crust formation on the housing. A revised bleeder and housing is available to correct this problem.

7 Reports

3.0L V6 (coupe)
Erroneous Check Engine Light illumination for intermittent misfires can be solved with a software update to the powertrain control module (PCM).

19 Reports

Verified for the Chrysler Sebring

A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.

84 Reports

Verified for the Chrysler Sebring

Sensor failure inside the distributor can cause intermittent stalling or a failure to start. In addition, the wires to the distributor are susceptible to internal damage, which can cause the same symptoms.

72 Reports

Verified for the Chrysler Sebring

The automatic transmission can develop problems like erratic shifting, rough shifting, or delayed gear engagement. Repairs for many of these problems are outlined in service bulletins.

38 Reports

Reported by madillo and 45 others for the Chrysler Sebring

When I turn off the a/c or heat I hear a loud clicking the seems to come from the passenger side of the dash

46 Reports

Verified for the Chrysler Sebring
Foam tape placed between the door trim panel and door sheet metal can solve a rattling issue caused by audio output from the door speakers.
7 Reports