Chrysler Repair in Kill Devil Hills
Our master mechanics identify the best Chrysler repair shops in Kill Devil Hills. Edit search×
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- Child Friendly
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Free Multi-Point Safety Inspection
- Heated Waiting Room
- Loaner Car
- Open Saturday
- Open Weekends
- Rental Car
- Service Guarantee
- Warranty Accepted
- Wireless Internet
- Check Engine Light
- Classic Car Repair/Restoration
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Timing Belts
- Tire Sales/Repair
Real Customer Review(s)
A NEW AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR CENTER EXPERIENCE @ BEACH READY AUTO
Our family friendly, comfortable waiting rooms offer TV, complimentary WI-FI, Coffee, and a children’s play area. Customer service oriented with the latest technology means prompt appointments, maintenance reminders via e-mail and immediate notification via text message when your work is complete.
Beach Ready Auto Repair shop was founded out of real world experiences with the Outer Banks auto repair industry. This new repair facility is founded on a disagreement with the way many garages are operated and managed. We want to work in a shop where it’s understood that people find it hard to part with their money, especially for car repair.
We acknowledge customers’ concerns and provide transparent service.
There are 36 Chrysler service shops and mechanics in Kill Devil Hills. Edit searchSee other Chrysler repair shops and dealerships
RepairPal has not certified the following shops.
The shops listed below are not committed to the fair price guarantee and minimum warranty of RepairPal Certified shops. When taking your car to a shop that has not passed RepairPal’s inspection, we recommend that you:
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops and check them with the RepairPal estimator
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.