I hear a high-pitched chirping noise when driving around 37 mph. If I reduce or increase the speed, you can't hear it; it is only around 37 mph. It sounds like it is coming from the front right, under the hood, area. I took it to the dealership and they couldn't determine the cause. They said it could be the serpentine belt or brake pads rubbing against the rotors, but the brake pads are half intact according to the second expert who saw them and showed them to me. But I did replace the serpentine belt and the chirping continues. Any ideas? Thank you.
Chirping noise on 2002 Jeep Liberty
Verified for the Jeep Liberty5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- My heat stopped working, topped off the coolant and still no heat.
- Vibration coming from the rear and a little noise and vibration
- Why does my jeep make a crackling noise,and the 4x4 lever is loose
- Jeep died while driving, and wouldn't start again.
- 2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude 4x4 rolled 150 yards backwards into an Elm Tree while