How do I tell if there is a chip in the key?
chip in key on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue67 reports
1 answerJune 02, 2016
1 answerJanuary 29, 2011
1 answerDecember 21, 2014
0 answersDecember 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bentonia, MS
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kurthwood, LA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($326 - 738) in Panola, OK
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Anamoose, ND
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($240 - 367) in Erwin, SD
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - 109) in Ash, NC