How do I tell if there is a chip in the key?
chip in key on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue67 reports
1 answerJune 02, 2016
1 answerJanuary 29, 2011
1 answerDecember 21, 2014
0 answersDecember 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bentonia, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Kurthwood, LA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($169 - 259) in Panola, OK
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Anamoose, ND
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Erwin, SD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in Ash, NC