Reviews for Chevrolet Traverse years:

Chevrolet Traverse Reviews and Owner Comments

Chevrolet TraverseOwner Reviews (7 reviews)
  • 2010 Chevrolet Traverse
    Terryman, Broken Arrow, OK, November 07, 2014 14:25
    lacks alot of power. had this vehicle for 4 months and it has been and the shop once every month. Too many problems with this SUV. Mainly driving and performance issues.Looks great has gadgets but not dependable vehicle.
    Visitor, Laredo, TX, March 05, 2014 06:09
    I have this 2011 traverse and all it has given me headaches The seat belt on second row dont work, the ac leaks the freon and now check engine is on it only haas 79000 miles and hardly use it and I have all these problems with it maintenance is upto date and all these vehicles should be recall back they are nice but have too many problems
    Visitor, Sweet Grass, MT, December 10, 2013 11:32
    My key sometimes stuck on acc spot and I can't remove it, the shift gear is already on park mode but still can't remove the key, I remember one time that I spill pop on the gear shift area and the area become sticky and the problem exist. I want to clean the sensors but I don't know how to remove the cover.can someone teach me how to remove the cover and do you think that those sticky thing causes the problem?
  • 2012 Chevrolet Traverse
    Visitor, Newville, AL, November 13, 2013 06:12
    24,600 miles on vehicle and had to have the computer system replaced two weeks ago and the check engine light is coming back on and vehicle is skipping........so off to the dealership again for the third time.
  • 2009 Chevrolet Traverse
    Visitor, Kissimmee, FL, June 18, 2012 10:31
    We bought an 09" Traverse in June 2011. I had a few reservations buying the vehicle used, but it rode great was "Certified Pre-owned," so ended up choosing it over other cross-overs. My father kept telling me there was a smell to the vehicle, but I just thought he was being a clean freak. We kept the vehicle in the garage almost all last year, but then bought new furniture and stored the old in the garage, so we could no longer store the car. This past month the rainy season has started and I started smelling something. As time went by it got worse. My father pulled up the extra space compartment and that area was completely soaked. The smell that came from there was rancid. The cover for the extra space/trunk bottom was completely dry indicating that the water is leaking down from somewhere or from the bottom of the vehicle. I am now getting nausea from the smell it is so strong.
    Visitor, Fort Dix, NJ, February 11, 2012 19:31
    my truck is just a few months old but i came home and park few hours went to start my truck and it would not start, aall of the oil, fluids, fuel are fill. when i put in the keys and turn all i get is a ratteling sound. no problem with the battery. can someone help.
  • 2009 Chevrolet Traverse
    Visitor, Pompton Lakes, NJ, November 16, 2011 15:36
    My Traverse has begun to exhibit constant dashboard function failure warnings, followed by the gauges dropping to zero, followed by full vehicle power loss including accelaraton failure. The problem is occurring more and more frequently. I have brought it to two separate Chevrolet dealers and they canot find the problem.