Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
- Purchased in 2011. Awesome ride. But recently had several ac issues. Recirculate stuck. Now blower motor will not turn off, even with key out engine off. Have to pull off battery negative. Please help . disgruntled.
- I have for check engine light codes C0035,c0131,p0522,p1153
- I have no low beam or daytime running lights I tested the hdm module in fuse box
- clunking noise when cold changes with rpm quiet after 5 min drive
- i have a knocking noise when i start cold when warm 100% gone no noise.
Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Problems
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Questions
Recirculation stuck. Would not cool for one trip home from store, cooling now just blower stuck on high cool. Must pull battery lead to turn off
Are there fuses I should check? Can both head lights go out at the same time?
Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Recalls
Fluid may enter the driver's door module, causing corrosion that could result in a short circuit in the door module. A short circuit may cause the power door lock and power window switches to function intermittently or become inoperative. The short may also cause overheating, which could melt components of the door module, producing an odor, smoke, or a fire. Dealers will inspect the driver's door module, if it is functioning correctly, a protective coating will be applied. If the module is not functioning correctly, it will be replaced. The GM recall number is 12180.
Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Reviews
great car just needs a little tweaking when warranty is up and better brake response.