Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
- My headlights don't work but my high beams do. Where should I start?
- driver side lumbar support
- How do you recalibrate the rear air springs on my 2007 Chevy Trailblazer?
- Air suspension compressor turns on by itself with the key off.
- Misfire code on C7 only at sustained HWY Spds 60 mph? No adverse pwr fluctuation
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The CD player in the radio may fail. Our technicians tell us that the radio will need to be removed and sent out to a radio repair shop to correct this condition.
Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Questions
Are there fuses I should check? Can both head lights go out at the same time?
I had to pull the fuze to stop this .
This happens after driving 60 mph for 30 minutes or longer. There is no adverse power fluctuations.
Chevrolet Trailblazer SS Recalls
Fluid may enter the driver's door module, causing corrosion that could result in a short circuit in the door module. A short circuit may cause the power door lock and power window switches to function intermittently or become inoperative. The short may also cause overheating, which could melt components of the door module, producing an odor, smoke, or a fire. Dealers will inspect the driver's door module, if it is functioning correctly, a protective coating will be applied. If the module is not functioning correctly, it will be replaced. The GM recall number is 12180.