Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Reviews

Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Reviews and Owner Comments

my suburban is beasted to a 5 foot lift kit 22in metal mulisha rims a 454 big bloch its maroon red with the roof cut out and replaces with a leather top that can be removed when needed i have a 1inch thick steel bumped on the front and back equiped with wenches i love my 1991 4wd 2500 k-5 series suburban
Have owned my 91 for 14 years and have just replaced the engine with a new long block for another 14 years
we have three burbs. 94,99, 2010 all 2500's. the 99 has a 7.4 and it now has 107000. the 94 has a 5.7 and 197000. great rigs and no ( dumb ) problems. basic maintenance and we take care of all of our things. some had problems but all car and trucks have their problem childs. take care of them and they will take care of you. father-in-law has over 200000 on one and 150000 on another. best gm trucks ever built. the 2010 is just plain heavy duty and will last the rest of my life. good job gm...............
My wife and I just bought our 2001 Suburban 2500 with only 89,000 miles on it. For one we got a great deal, and two this vehicle is by far the nicest and most comfortable vehicle we've ever owned. The second row bucket seats make it so much easier for our kids to get in and the leather is great. I've always been a fan of the 6.0 Liter engine and ours came with a polished K&N Intake kit too! The engine is MORE than capable of making the beast move. I can barely tell my trailer's back there when I hook it up. Bottom line, we love this car, its big and strong, yet extremely comfortable and definitely gets a lot of attention.
Hard to criticize this vehicle. I bought it new in 2000 and put 20K miles on it every year. I replaced a radiator and the transmission was repaired under warranty at about 100K mile. It has never been garaged and the paint hasn't even oxidized.
I'm a fan of chevrolet suburban
Overall a very nice vehical, can do most anything I need in comfort and drive's very solid but smooth, plenty of seating and still, have the ability to haul something, the best of both a truck and, a car, and you dont have to hang your head when you drive up!