Chevrolet Sonic Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Sonic
- What would cause the check engine light to come on when my gas tank is down 3/4
- HOW TO REPLACE TIMING CHAIN
- What causes car to choking every time I refuel with constant ticking noise?
- traction control illuminate in dashboard suddenly that the car didnt start again
- Where is the low beam or running light fuse.
Chevrolet Sonic Questions
Putting in some LEDs to light up floor boards and looking for a way to tie power into the light system
Chevrolet Sonic Recalls
The drivers side air bag may only have first-stage deployment. The second-stage may be inactive due to an electrical connection issue. Dealers will inspect and repair the wiring free of charge to resolve the concern.
In cold temperatures, the insulation on the engine block heater cord can become damaged, allowing the wires to be exposed. Exposed wires increase the risk of electrical shock and personal injury if the cord is handled while it is plugged in. Dealers will replace the block heater cord to correct this concern. The new cord is rated for temperatures of -40C.
The turbine shaft inside the transmission may fracture, which would result in internal transmission failure, lack of shifting and loss of vehicle speed. Dealers will replace the transmission turbine shaft free of charge to resolve the concern.