Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews

Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews and Owner Comments

vehicle heats up to over 210 when driving down the road don't know why when idleing it drops below 210
my heater works only on hi-speed.I have replaced the heater core,blower motor,fan regulator.I can`t think of any parts left to change.The blower motor we just replaced 2 days ago,and still have hi-speed only.
1993 Chevrolet S10 Blazer 4WD 4.3L CPI 6cyl Vin W only blows out of the floor and dash
1991 s-10 blazer fuel gauge says full all the time. sending unit is a year old.was working but not now.thought it was the ground. ran ground to battery and still didn't work.still says full
hello my s10 blazer has aproblem with high idle it will not idle down after i drive it a while
overheats,have to kick the dash to see the fuel gauge,rpm gauge does not work,windows take forver to roll up,stalls out at stop signs/red light or if you take the turn too fast,can't drive it for more than three hours after that it shuts off,rear end sags,need realignment,new upper and lower arm bushing,extremely needs a complete rewirng,interior lights does not work,shut off when it is hot,or on the highway,low beam does not work,rear door does not work,front axle and trans need new seal,need new radiator,need need coolant hoses and clamps,needs new fuse block with new fuse,all bulbs need to be replace,needs new complete fuel system,rear bumper needs to be replace,tailgate switch needs to be replace,cigarrete lighter needs to be replace so i can plug in my phone,crusie control is all messed up,when you push the accelorator a certain way or too hard it shuts off,you floor the gas pedal and nothing happens,need intake manifold gasket,need to replace ABS,the exhaust keeps slipping off,need original complete set of mats,aftermarket one fitts horrible,when use the turn signal,the wiper works,ac works whenever it feels like,has to pop the hood and drive it like that,needs a trans evaluation to see if can get flushed, needs new dash,needs a new paint job,NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
i love my s10 i put a thermo cool chip in it from hypertek and it suorises me of the power that this v6 has when i bought it i fell in love with it and changed every sensor in it and it runs great just be sure to keep up with the oil change and dont run it low on gas it will burn the fuel pump
I just picked this S-10 up last winter,it's a real piece of work,loves the mudd,handles nice,cuts on a dime fun little truck
I really enjoy my blazer,its been a great vehicle. Its got 222500 miles and I expect many more. Has the 4.3 vortec,auto.2wd, and I love pulling 4wds out of the mud with it!
it still runs because i take extreme care of it