Reviews for Chevrolet Prizm years:

Chevrolet Prizm Reviews and Owner Comments

Chevrolet PrizmOwner Reviews (11 reviews)
    Visitor, Franklin, NH, November 29, 2012 13:59
    I bought this car used in 2003 and have put over 200,000 tough miles on it. It's still going strong on the original engine. Gas mileage is decent (although my old Geo Metro was much better). Have had to replace both front door locking mechanisms due to wear, which was expensive, $350-$400 each. And am having a little oil leakage. Other than that it's still in great shape even though I in no way baby it. I love this car as well as the fact that I haven't had to make a car payment since 2005. Wahoo!
    Visitor, Baton Rouge, LA, November 18, 2011 20:22
    I love my chevy prism! American Made, but corolla engine, best of both worlds. Dont want to let it go! limits to love- the interior and plastic peel and plastic is broken, door handle outside broken,interior roof fabric peeling, oil leaking-need to supplement every month. Best car ever.
    Invisible, Miami, FL, June 03, 2011 20:59
    This car rules! Toyota hearth inside a Chevrolet body.
    Sharrona, Harvey, IL, September 08, 2010 15:19
    I love my Prism and after 10 years with no problems, I am now experiencing some issues with oil leaks, suspension and emissions EVAP sensors. This car has served me well and I like many others, I regret that this Toyota twin is no longer being manufactured. For the price of the vehicle, I have certainly gotten a good value!
  • 1999 Chevrolet Prizm
    timbo46, Rossville, GA, July 08, 2010 05:44
    replace inner spendal bearing,any speacial tool required
  • 2002 Chevrolet Prizm
    ralph0722, Williston, FL, May 26, 2010 09:20
    My Prizm is very economical to run. Great MPG and plety of Toyota parts and service. Interior quality, plastics, door handles and weatherstrips are of poor quality. They break and peel. Issues with Emissions EVAP codes are common in this vehicles. Other than that is solid little car.
  • 1998 Chevrolet Prizm
    sixty7, Glendale, CA, January 26, 2010 17:09
    Very reliable vehicle great MPG and low maintenance.
    mapboi, Memphis, TN, September 29, 2009 10:05
    Great car. Bought it new and have had no regrets. The vehicle has a manual and I still gets an average of 33 mpg. Pity GM and Toyota ended their joint venture. This is my second prizm
  • 1998 Chevrolet Prizm
    scar4ac, Camden, OH, January 22, 2009 22:29
    Good Car
  • 1999 Chevrolet Prizm
    Markthegrea, Tremont, IL, November 15, 2008 13:41
    This is a great car. The interior has degraded since 1995 (I have one of those also). We have had the clutch replaced once and it is now grabby. We have a 5 spd and get around 32 mpg.
    Fenwick, Boones Mill, VA, September 19, 2008 13:04
    This is our 2nd Prizm, our other one is a 1990.They are wonderful,reliable cars that get great gas mileage. They were both bought used from car rental agencies. Few people realize they're Toyota Corolla autos by another name. We feel badly they no longer make these cars, would continue to buy them when needed.