Chevrolet Prizm Reviews

Chevrolet Prizm Reviews and Owner Comments

I bought this car used in 2003 and have put over 200,000 tough miles on it. It's still going strong on the original engine. Gas mileage is decent (although my old Geo Metro was much better). Have had to replace both front door locking mechanisms due to wear, which was expensive, $350-$400 each. And am having a little oil leakage. Other than that it's still in great shape even though I in no way baby it. I love this car as well as the fact that I haven't had to make a car payment since 2005. Wahoo!
I love my chevy prism! American Made, but corolla engine, best of both worlds. Dont want to let it go! limits to love- the interior and plastic peel and plastic is broken, door handle outside broken,interior roof fabric peeling, oil leaking-need to supplement every month. Best car ever.
This car rules! Toyota hearth inside a Chevrolet body.
I love my Prism and after 10 years with no problems, I am now experiencing some issues with oil leaks, suspension and emissions EVAP sensors. This car has served me well and I like many others, I regret that this Toyota twin is no longer being manufactured. For the price of the vehicle, I have certainly gotten a good value!
replace inner spendal bearing,any speacial tool required
My Prizm is very economical to run. Great MPG and plety of Toyota parts and service. Interior quality, plastics, door handles and weatherstrips are of poor quality. They break and peel. Issues with Emissions EVAP codes are common in this vehicles. Other than that is solid little car.
Very reliable vehicle great MPG and low maintenance.
Great car. Bought it new and have had no regrets. The vehicle has a manual and I still gets an average of 33 mpg. Pity GM and Toyota ended their joint venture. This is my second prizm
Good Car
This is a great car. The interior has degraded since 1995 (I have one of those also). We have had the clutch replaced once and it is now grabby. We have a 5 spd and get around 32 mpg.
This is our 2nd Prizm, our other one is a 1990.They are wonderful,reliable cars that get great gas mileage. They were both bought used from car rental agencies. Few people realize they're Toyota Corolla autos by another name. We feel badly they no longer make these cars, would continue to buy them when needed.