Chevrolet Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Metro
- Oil leak ran after a while engine forcing itself when I step on gas didnt on gas
- the lock on the back right side is sticking. what do I need to replace?
- the blinkers stopped coming on. what do I need to change out? where would they b
- my engine is burning oil what do i need to do to fix it?
- Our latch is broken to the trunk how do we fix it?nothing fits and its tied down
Chevrolet Metro Problems
The outside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the outside.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
Chevrolet Metro Questions
Overheat leaked all oil starts it tugs but no force from engine when I step on gas when I turn it on its ok Istep on gas Iit tugs a little but wont move
it acts like it's locked all the time.
Chevrolet Metro Reviews
I have had my car for 8 years and still running good. Only have had to keep up with the regular maintance.
I bought our Chevy Metro LSI in 2000 and it has been a terrific commuting car. I drive it to work every day about 20 miles each way on the highway so it doesn't see a lot of city miles. I have been disciplined about keeping it maintained on time, especially changing the oil and such. I hope I can buy another one when this one wears out (which it shows no signs of doing even though it has almost...
It's a great car and cheap on gas. Just getting parts like tranny can be a little harder to find but overall I love my car