Chevrolet Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Metro
- makes a noise like crack or like when a fan hits something only when over 40
- EverY time I try in pump gas into the car it runs back out while pumpin it in
- I have a problem with the engine cutting out and dying when excelleration applie
- blinkers stop working could that half to do with my safty netural switch
- What would cause infrequent buzzing sound when turning or driving straight.
Chevrolet Metro Problems
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The outside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the outside.
Chevrolet Metro Questions
And the gas is not even full
Uncertain when the high-pitched buzzing sound started, it's my wife's car, but it seems she started to mention the noise some time after we bought new tires. It's difficult to explain the noise; I do have a recording of it but there's no option to upload the audio file on this we...
Overheat leaked all oil starts it tugs but no force from engine when I step on gas when I turn it on its ok Istep on gas Iit tugs a little but wont move
Chevrolet Metro Reviews
I have had my car for 8 years and still running good. Only have had to keep up with the regular maintance.
I bought our Chevy Metro LSI in 2000 and it has been a terrific commuting car. I drive it to work every day about 20 miles each way on the highway so it doesn't see a lot of city miles. I have been disciplined about keeping it maintained on time, especially changing the oil and such. I hope I can buy another one when this one wears out (which it shows no signs of doing even though it has almost...
It's a great car and cheap on gas. Just getting parts like tranny can be a little harder to find but overall I love my car