Chevrolet Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Metro
- Our latch is broken to the trunk how do we fix it?nothing fits and its tied down
- Car starts but does not move in drive or reverse or L1/L2... any ideas?
- Changed water pump in 98 Chevy metro. Now it won't start. Why?
- OK car reaches 65mpg and then looses power shuts off
- i sank it in a lake and sucked water up what oil and spark plugs do i need?
Chevrolet Metro Problems
The outside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the outside.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
Chevrolet Metro Questions
While driving, the ability to accelerate disappeared. At first I thought it was the engine, but when I pulled over the engine was still running. There was no noise at all when this happened just a loss of acceleration. No movement in drive or reverse or L1, L2...
i have a 98 metro 1.3l 4 cylander
Chevrolet Metro Reviews
I have had my car for 8 years and still running good. Only have had to keep up with the regular maintance.
I bought our Chevy Metro LSI in 2000 and it has been a terrific commuting car. I drive it to work every day about 20 miles each way on the highway so it doesn't see a lot of city miles. I have been disciplined about keeping it maintained on time, especially changing the oil and such. I hope I can buy another one when this one wears out (which it shows no signs of doing even though it has almost...
It's a great car and cheap on gas. Just getting parts like tranny can be a little harder to find but overall I love my car