Chevrolet Metro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Metro
- i sank it in a lake and sucked water up what oil and spark plugs do i need?
- My 98 geo metro won't start when real cold but when it warms up it starts fine
- have 3 sensor can not complete de cycle oxigen sensor, catalyst, and the egr
- start my car sometimes nothing happens, then I try again and it starts
- MY CAR DOSE NOT WANT TO TURN OVER OR KEEP POWER I HAVE PUT A NEW BATT.,AND A
Chevrolet Metro Problems
The outside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the outside.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
Chevrolet Metro Questions
i have a 98 metro 1.3l 4 cylander
When my 98 geo 5speed with 1.0 gets real cold it won't start just cranks over after u push it inside and it warms up it starts fine enyone have an idea
I just wonder if any of these sensors are bad, but i don't have a check engine light on it just they dosen't finish their cycle still flashing in the obd II reader and dtc present. thanks
Chevrolet Metro Reviews
I have had my car for 8 years and still running good. Only have had to keep up with the regular maintance.
I bought our Chevy Metro LSI in 2000 and it has been a terrific commuting car. I drive it to work every day about 20 miles each way on the highway so it doesn't see a lot of city miles. I have been disciplined about keeping it maintained on time, especially changing the oil and such. I hope I can buy another one when this one wears out (which it shows no signs of doing even though it has almost...
It's a great car and cheap on gas. Just getting parts like tranny can be a little harder to find but overall I love my car