Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Lumina APV
- Instructions for installing a starter in my Chevy Lumina APV 1993?
- mi vehiculo se apaga, enciende y corre pero se apaga
- oil leak terminating at bottom of oil filter adapter. Cause?
- changed fuelpump,fuelfilter,coil distibutor cap and rotor,and ECM still doesn't run the internet says possible relay or curcuit breaker replace where is the curcuit breaker and relay for the coil to work?
- Sliding door and rear lift doors won't open
Chevrolet Lumina APV Problems
The sliding door track and guides may become worn causing the sliding door to come off track.
Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
Some one suppested hatch switch might be on or something like that but dont know where it is located.
Chevrolet Lumina APV Recalls
Chevrolet Lumina APV Reviews
I have owned 4 and each one we gave away at about 280,000. We are proud to say that the folks drove them each for over 330,000 miles before they were junked out. Great value to the $$$$$
i have electical problems, both fans had to be directly wired to fuse box under the hood also the power windows.
I bought this apv cargo van for my landscape irrigation business. It was April 1994 with 63,889 miles. Replaced original engine at 181,000 miles due to oil pump failure. I now have 309,000 miles total on van. Have had issues with a/c not cooling completely. Still has original transmission. Change oil every 3,000 miles, always have repairs made at local Chevolet dealer. Love my van, wish I had a...