Chevrolet Lumina APV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Lumina APV
- Instructions for installing a starter in my Chevy Lumina APV 1993?
- mi vehiculo se apaga, enciende y corre pero se apaga
- It's a 1995 lumina app 3.8 Change the water pump, relay, and coolant sensor.
- pass side pwr window will not go up. will go down, but not up. replaced motor and driver side master switch. Replaced many relays and fuses. Any I'm not aware of?? any help is appreciated. thanks
- the symptom: engine idles a little rough. voltage meter will drop & engine stall
Chevrolet Lumina APV Problems
The sliding door track and guides may become worn causing the sliding door to come off track.
Chevrolet Lumina APV Questions
replaced fuses in glove box. replaced relays and breakers in electrical box under pass. side dash. is there any others i'm not aware of? Any diagrams of what relays/breakers are needed in fuse box under dash?
Hello, I have a 1990 Lumina APV van that periodically after running a little while, the Temp starts going halfway up and if I accelerate more heavily it will get really hot! The big problem while driving will happen when I come to a stop. The engine just goes dead sort of like if you can imagine...
Chevrolet Lumina APV Recalls
Chevrolet Lumina APV Reviews
I have owned 4 and each one we gave away at about 280,000. We are proud to say that the folks drove them each for over 330,000 miles before they were junked out. Great value to the $$$$$
i have electical problems, both fans had to be directly wired to fuse box under the hood also the power windows.
I bought this apv cargo van for my landscape irrigation business. It was April 1994 with 63,889 miles. Replaced original engine at 181,000 miles due to oil pump failure. I now have 309,000 miles total on van. Have had issues with a/c not cooling completely. Still has original transmission. Change oil every 3,000 miles, always have repairs made at local Chevolet dealer. Love my van, wish I had a...