Reviews for Chevrolet Lumina APV years:

Chevrolet Lumina APV Reviews and Owner Comments

Chevrolet Lumina APVOwner Reviews (9 reviews)
    Visitor, Battle Creek, MI, August 22, 2013 19:02
    I've had a 1994, 3.8 and two 1996 3.4. 1994 with 170000 miles when it was crashed when a person turned left in front of me and I couldn't stop, but I won. and with a busted front end, bent rad. I drove it home 40 miles. It turned out to be to damaged to repair, then I got a white 1996, a few years later hit a deer and smashed the front end. so I got a green 1996. my son repaired the white one so I drove that one 360000 until I was having many problems. now I'm back to the green one. but it only has 140000 miles so I a lot of miles to go
  • 1993 Chevrolet Lumina APV
    Visitor, Brownsville, TN, June 06, 2013 11:27
    I have owned 4 and each one we gave away at about 280,000. We are proud to say that the folks drove them each for over 330,000 miles before they were junked out. Great value to the $$$$$
    Visitor, Lincoln, NE, December 23, 2012 10:23
    i have electical problems, both fans had to be directly wired to fuse box under the hood also the power windows.
  • 1990 Chevrolet Lumina APV
    Visitor, Warren, OH, September 16, 2011 13:00
    The van is reliable but I have a story. A temperature controlled valve that sits in front of the distributor got snapped when we were replacing a seal on the distributor. We thought "Ok. We'll just have to get another." Funny thing is nobody seems to know what it is. The vehicle is a 1990 Lumina Van with a 3.1L engine.If anyone here knows please email me at bobolink111@msn.com and let me know. Lol. I do appreciate your time.
  • 1990 Chevrolet Lumina APV
    Visitor, Panama City, FL, September 11, 2010 15:46
    I bought this apv cargo van for my landscape irrigation business. It was April 1994 with 63,889 miles. Replaced original engine at 181,000 miles due to oil pump failure. I now have 309,000 miles total on van. Have had issues with a/c not cooling completely. Still has original transmission. Change oil every 3,000 miles, always have repairs made at local Chevolet dealer. Love my van, wish I had another.
    Visitor, Alabaster, AL, April 02, 2010 21:08
    I've had this van for 12 yrs now , and I still love it. It's the best American made vehicle I've ever owned. I've had all the usual problems over the years , but nothing that cost an arm and a leg.
    Kelli_Kerber3, Oneida, NY, March 12, 2009 19:21
    This is my first van and I love it.
    chevylvr, Farrell, PA, October 31, 2008 21:52
    I have had my van 13 years-bought it new, and now I am starting to have underbody/wheelwell issues which are being taken care of now. All in all it has been a wonderful van and just hitting 50,000 original miles. Plan on driving it until it falls apart or not worth repairing anymore.
    redneckpunk, Cumberland, MD, October 13, 2008 01:53
    I have had mine for 13 years now, replaced engine at 159,000 now have 210,000. Even though I also have a 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche, I love my Lumina