Chevrolet Impala SS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Impala SS
- I have a 2007 Chevy Impals SS. I bought it new and it is well maintained.
- Felt as shudder when pulling away from a stop light. Not normal.
- 96 impala ss warms up and shuts off is there a shut off switch
- I have 2 issues, it hangs up when you are on a slight incline and the radio
- i have a 1964 chevy impala the car cranks but wont stay on. please help ive
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Chevrolet Impala SS Problems
The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft. Our technicians tell us that you should check with your local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
the car will crank but wont start
I'm currently getting low oil pressure and "check gauge" light when idling. What do i need to check oil pressure. I'm assuming if oil pressure is fine then i need to replace the sending unit. Has anyone had this problem?
This also happened last week and it seems to be fine on the drive home. i checked and the coolant is not low. It also appeared as if the temp gauge was not working. when i got to work the engine was not hat at all. the car has 103,000 miles on it and has never given any problems. hope it is an ea...
Chevrolet Impala SS Reviews
I bought the car from the original owner with 77K miles in 2004 and it now has 89K miles. I really like this car. In fact I bought an "daily" driver/beater so I could keep it pristine. The SS is very distintive and is not a "belly-button" car (you know everyone has one). It is very comfortable, has excellent stopping power and more than enough power. I have made some minoe changes to get th...
The 2008 ss impala is a effing money pit. I bought mine brand new off of the lift outside of the dealership. The intermittent slipping is a sure sign that your tranny is about to go. Chevy knows it sucks so it's like they train all of the workers to say they can't recreate the problem until it's gone. .... then $3000. Oh yeah then they start you all over again on the same road to destruction. ...
beautiful car, head turner