Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet G Series Van (G30)
- Is it possible to bypass a/c compressor with another belt or pulley?
- no speedo,no 4.5 voltage output shaft speed sensor.replaced tran mod
- My previous ? Should of been c 30 rv not g30 van
- Will the fuel pump stop pumping when the ignition is turned on not fully turned
- My motor home is on a Chevy G30 chassis. There is a fuel system problem.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Questions
I would like to remove/bypass a/c compressor for repair and still operate vehicle, looking for way to drive to repair shop.
Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Recalls
Chevrolet G Series Van (G30) Reviews
mine has 170,000 miles on it and we are having trouble with the engine.
I own a G30 Extended Van with HD emissions. It runs great and have had little problems with it. The biggest problem is Rust. Though the main body from about 1 foot up is in great shape the bottom rockers and panels are rusted out. I am in the process of replacement. The 350 HD engine is simple to work on and has plenty of power for a big horse like the one ton extended. A 7.4 would be even bett...
This van is a workhorse. I bought it used with 115000 miles on it blowing a little smoke. We put a lightly used engine in it and I have nearly 180000 miles on the body, with around 70000 on the motor. It has never given me a question in five years. The body is a little rusted (lower panels), the wheels have needed ball joints, tie-rods, and other stuff. Front end is loose. Minor electrical...