Chevrolet G Series Van (G10) Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet G Series Van (G10)
- How do you fix the hazard lights when only one side will blink,?
- WHAT MAKES A 1989 CHAV VAN CRUISE CONTROL BE ON THE WHOLE TIME BUT CUT IN AND ON
- I have a transmission for a Isuzu rodeo,how can you tell what year it goes to?
- My 1990 g-series Van, 350 motor wants to run hot after about 30 miles.
- Where is fuel filter on 5.0 g10 van located?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Chevrolet G Series Van (G10) Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
The alternator may fail causing the battery to go dead. The charge light on the dash may or may not illuminate. The alternator may also develop an abnormal noise. A failed alternator will require replacement.
Chevrolet G Series Van (G10) Questions
I tried turning on my hazard lights and found out the passenger side was the only side that was blinking.. That was last Thursday. I changed the bulbs sense. Still not working. How do I solve the problem?
I have replaced the thermostat. When I went to do this the bottom half of the thermostat was gone,so far I have found no particles from the old thermostat. I also replaced the radiator, checked the water pump. It also sounds like there is a leak in the exhaust manifold. It runs about 30 miles on ...
Need. To change fuel filter don't know where it is