Chevrolet Express 3500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Express 3500
- Van won't start, anti theft security light is on. It starts but it won't hold.
- Brake lights don't work when headlights are on. Turn signals both work OK.
- how do you replace a fuel pressure regulator
- Where is the fuel filter located?
- 5.7 engine when I go down the road I turn the air conditioning on the vehicle stalls lost Power it will not turn on when you turn a key on but got the power to everything and the starter and put starter relay switches still not starting no power at all .
Chevrolet Express 3500 Problems
The tail light wiring harness in the cargo area is not protected very well. As a result it may become damaged due to normal wear a tear. This damage can causing some or all of the rear lights to stop working.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
Put new starter new starter relay switch new wire switches
Chevrolet Express 3500 Recalls
The chassis electrical module can short due to internal contamination. This can result in the vehicle stalling. Dealers will replace the chassis electronic module free of charge to resolve the concern.
Certain vehicles equipped to run on compressed natural gas are being recalled because the high pressure natural gas regulator could develop a leak, increasing the risk of a fire or explosion. Dealers will replace the natural gas regulator to correct this concern.
For handicap conversion vans modified by Cummings Mobility, the Braun wheel chair lift may have latches that do not properly secure a wheel chair. Cummings Mobility will provide replacement parts free of charge to resolve the concern.
Chevrolet Express 3500 Reviews
Very bad problem with paint on this vehicle. Paint starts peeling off the hood and then off the rest of the van. All that is left is the primer. If you watch when you are on the road you will see many of these models with the same problem.
My 2011 Express van has an incredibly rough ride. Any ideas to fix it?
My Check engine light is on The following codes needs attention C004S C0283 C0228 P0056 Please Help! Help.