Chevrolet Express 1500 Reviews

Chevrolet Express 1500 Reviews and Owner Comments

I went to have my van smog check but it failed due to bad O2 sensor Bank 1 sensor 3. replaced a new sensor but still having a note that read on the gauge panel: Service engine soon. What is your suggestion in order for the van to pass the smog check. Your recommendation is highly appreciated.
Purchased the van new. Performed perfectly the 1st year. During the 2nd year at 30k had to replace the front headlights and rear turn signals. At 35k the left rear wheel sensor for the ABS system went out and was replaced. At 51k the Fuel Pump stopped working and was replaced.
I have a beautiful 1999 Chevy Express Conversion Van by Starcraft. The only problem here lately is I have trouble starting it sometimes in damp weather but once cranked it will start all day. My service light never came on.But it just came on and I had it checked out and the code says it is my o2 sensorand I am wondering if that has anything to do with the cranking of it
i have over 500,000 on my 2004 chevrolet express and i am in desperate need of a drivers seat as this one is down to the springs. i love my van and hope to take it to a million!i take good care of it.
I own a 1998 chevrolet Express, I don't know if it's a 1500 or 2500 it's a v8, but I don't know if it's a 5.0L or a 5.7L
Love this Van! Great Family Vehicle :) Previous Owner wasn't very good to it but we have redone EVERYTHING and love it even more now!
Best vehicle i have ever owned. I love it. Hauls my family of 7 around along with all of our luggage, and still has plenty of room to spare. Never had to do anything but change the fluids (and one O2 sensor)
Mine is 12 now and have had no major problems so far. Great reliable van.
Needed a gasket replaced and in the same year fuel pump. Hoping this will be it. Other than those problems, good reliable vehicle.
This is a conversion van with 20 inch rubber very rough on bumps