Chevrolet Cruze Reviews

Chevrolet Cruze Reviews and Owner Comments

I have a 2012 Cruze the clutch needs replacing again. My car has 45,000 miles this happened when first got the car but seems like everyday there is a problem with this car. The engine burns oil I did get replaced under extended warranty exhaust blew a cloud of white smoke out the tailpipes I got that fixed as well. The car rides decent but not happy with all of the problems on a 2yr old car I love my Cruze some kind of way wish was made better with no problems. Having trouble with lights seems like they won't go off randomly cause a battery replacement will see this time it happens again was told a shortage in wiring this car was bought 2/2012 now hopefully want be a money pit after driving more miles since now its being a good car for right now.
manual transmission third gear went out at 28000 miles then at 28300 clutch burned up going down the expressway ??? trunk kept popping open on its own. but they did fix that. when stopping at traffic lights the guages peg and radio turns up on its own. This car is a peace of $^!T!!!!!!
I love this car, went from big Jeep Cherokee to this little car. Great in snow. Looks good on the road.
2013 Cruze eco auto. love the car . able to get 40 plus mpg on highway all the time even with auto trans. decent pep for a small engine. 6 foot 2 inch driver all legs can fit in car with ease. comfortable to drive. The only complaint is the power steering is very sensitive . great car for the money. I would buy another Cruze
Great car! Definitely buy this car if it is available to you! Great steering and sound system, especially if the car has the pioneer system. The navigation is good. Everything about the car is fabulous. Recommend to everyone!
Cruze eco with 6 speed manual shift. Great mileage and fun to drive. Comfortable ride and great sound. Information available through the computer is good. Only complaint is that I prefer brighter colors.