Reviews for Chevrolet Corvette years:

Chevrolet Corvette Reviews and Owner Comments

Chevrolet CorvetteOwner Reviews (27 reviews)
    , Vallejo, CA, December 29, 2014 22:44
    I love this car so fun to drive and fast a little noisy inside but who cares your driving a corvette can't get much better had some issues with the electrical box under hood head lights would not come on but a new box and it was good to go.
  • 1991 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Capitola, CA, March 31, 2014 12:59
    Just trying to find out if installing a Pete Jackson dual idler gear drive in place of timing chain causes any problems with on board engine controls such as knock sensor
    , Pocatello, ID, July 15, 2013 22:56
    I've owned this car for one year now, around 71,000 miles on the odometer. The only issue I've had was to replace a headlight motor when the headlight failed to "flip up". Handles beautifully, gobs of power, very comfortable, fuel efficient, and reliable. I don't drive it in the rain or snow, so enjoyment is limited to the warmer seasons. It is a beautiful and sexy car that attracts attention.
    , Port Orange, FL, January 24, 2013 18:59
    Love my Little Red Corvette Convertable! I just really don't need it though. Tired of garaging it and paying insurance on it when I have two other cars so going to sell it. Need some who appreciate them to buy it and not sure where to post the Ad.
    , Plano, TX, August 19, 2012 12:30
    I have every problem with my corvette. My car did the same thing they replaced the door window switch.The 2006 is a junk car. Mine has been in the shop 145 days off and on for many problems. Seat belt lock up,transmission,roof,new computer system,window problems.I use to shut the driver door and the passanger window would go down.Never got every thing fixed had to sue GM.
  • 1995 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Forest Park, GA, August 12, 2012 19:41
    I have a 1995 corvette every time I wash the car the battery goes dead. What can I do about this. I have replace the battery but the battery will not turn over
    , Bowling Green, KY, March 14, 2012 22:25
    my o6 conv. is agood car but it has problems, my driver's door glass used to go down a little when you opened the door and go back up when closed, about 3 weeks ago it quit going back up when you closed the door. I was wondering if any one else had this problem on their c6 convertible.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Merrill, MI, January 13, 2012 15:33
    I turned a corner to a shopping center at about 15 MPH and broke the left rear spring bolt. Car had 92,000 miles on it. Both rain gutters now craked. The passenger sidde cracked last year, (2011), the drivers side has been cracked since 2005. Both need replacement. I lovoe the car but dissapointed about those two items.
  • 2002 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Midland, TX, September 23, 2011 19:51
    My brake lights wont work i dont know if you have that problem but ever since i bought this car it had like a hitch on the back. I took that off but ever since i did my brake lights wont work. I tried changing bulbs,fuses and wireing but nothing seems to work.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Vero Beach, FL, February 20, 2011 00:21
    sex on wheels
    , Charlotte, NC, February 09, 2011 14:31
    This is my 5th Corvette and my next car will also be a Corvette. Sooo much fun to drive.. Ladies: it will make you happy every time you drive it, it does exactly what you want it to do when you want it to, and nothing bad happens that a little money won't fix. How many guys can you say that about?
    , Tracy, CA, December 27, 2010 11:56
    Fun to drive. The only things that sucks is the high price for maintenance and the high insurance premiums lol
  • 1994 Chevrolet Corvette
    , West Granby, CT, November 14, 2010 15:39
    Been a great car for the past sixteen years. Has 80000 miles and I made the mistake of washing the engine resulting in water in the duraspark. The repair including a water pump was 900 dollars. The car otherwise has been a pleasure to own.
    , Charlotte, NC, September 16, 2010 10:38
    I got it three years ago. I just always wanted one. I debated between the 2004 and 2005. but chose the '04, last year for pop-up lights and only 16000 miles on it. Car is a dream to drive. Was going to put twin turbos on it after I got smoked by a viper, but figured I'd keep it original and just cruise.
  • 1991 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Macomb, MI, August 21, 2010 19:17
    L-98 is underpowered compaired to other engines
  • 1990 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Bakersfield, CA, August 06, 2010 14:16
    The car is a gross polluter, and will not pass smog. would like to get it legal.Would also like to get the ac repaired.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Bethel, OH, May 01, 2010 06:06
    I took Delivery at the Corvette Museum March 08’. This car has been working flawlessly. Performance is beyond expectation. Fit and finish is very nice. I purchased the 4LT leather interior option .. Very nice. Getting great mileage and I don’t baby it, around 18 city/highway .. not bad for 436 horses.
    , Warwick, RI, January 27, 2010 23:19
    THIS CAR IS AN EXHILARATING TO THE SCENCES.ITS A REAL DRIVING EXPERIENCE.IT HAS ALL THE POWER A SANE MAN OR WOMAN COULD WANT AND MAKES THE DRIVE NEVER WANT TO END.THEY HIT A HOME RUN WITH THE C5. JOE CAPRIO
    , Baltimore, MD, November 22, 2009 19:27
    My 5th Corvette since '62. Sex on wheels. The best I've ever had. I test drove the 2008 and didn't like it as well. The interior was cheap by comparison. I don't drive this one hard but had to replace the transmission at 110,000... big surprise. Nevertheless, Corvette's are an incredible ride.
  • 2001 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Venice, FL, November 17, 2009 12:33
    Replaced engine due to a busted oil galley (pressurized passage in engine). Truly sucked. My 99 hardtop was a better vehicle.
    , Milwaukee, WI, August 18, 2009 13:38
    Best vehicle I've ever owned. I get behind the wheel and a smile comes to my face. Great power, acceleration, braking, handling, and fun.
  • 1992 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Phoenix, AZ, June 17, 2009 21:02
    basicly for a 17 year old car with only 58000 miles it is fairly decent Though I would think the engine would have alot more spunk that it does, any simple inexpensive and quick ideas Larry e-mail junkman5301@q.com
    , Wasilla, AK, April 08, 2009 22:51
    Best car ever............
  • 1994 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Loveland, CO, April 08, 2009 19:30
    I have spent some money on this car(high mileage). It's great to drive and totally enjoy it. Vettes are great fun.
  • 1995 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Elk Grove Village, IL, October 18, 2008 10:58
    the money pit
  • 1996 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Chandler, AZ, September 20, 2008 21:01
    My 96 has over 100k on it, and it's still very strong. Corvette, accept no substitute.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Corvette
    , Chandler, AZ, September 16, 2008 13:06
    The perfect sports/road car. Powerful, Comfortable, Exciting. My choice for road trips... seats are very comfortable, handles great on mountain roads and highways. Gets 28mpg! on trips. Love the XM radio. Always a headturner.