Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- My 2003 Z06 Corvette starts to idle rough after 5 min and stalls
- how do you replace a ahydraulic clutch /master cylinder on a zo6 ,2003 corvette
- What happened to my clutch fluid on my bike, it looks like dirty water, no leak?
- Engine noise, top left side of vehicle if observer is facing the car. Camshaft?
- car won't start
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Questions
Before it stalls, it burns rich through exhaust with black smoke and engine light will come on.
what is needed too replace hydraulic clutch /master slave cylinder on the zo6 corvette ,2003 model ?? or roughly how much is dealer cost to do this i heard the entire rear needs to come out of the car?????? thank dv
Metallic noise coming from the top area of engine, left side if facing the car. No check engine light. Thinking broken camshaft?
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Recalls
The adhesive bonding the roof panel to its frame may separate. Partial separation could result in one or more of the following: snapping noise over bumps, wind noise, poor roof panel fit, roof panel movement when a door is closed, or a water leak. Total separation while the vehicle is in motion could result in personal injury or property damage. Dealers will install a new roof panel to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin during April 2010. The General Motors recall number is 90230.