Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Caprice
- Hi, I want to do an engine swap on my car, I would like to get a crate motor
- What makes the a/c, windows and the digital part of the dash go out at one time
- Why does starter and flywheel turn engine won,t fire like it's Not getting gas?
- I use a quart of oil a month is there something wrong with my o rings
- car wont stay cranked replaced fuel pump twice still same problem saying fuel p
Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
Chevrolet Caprice Questions
What engines can I get that would be smog legal for CA, as in a turn key crate motor?
Chevrolet Caprice Recalls
Chevrolet Caprice Reviews
i have had a 1994 caprice for over 2 1/2 years now the best car i have ever had the only thing i have had to change on it was the radiator $145 for it and i did the labor myself in about an hour and a half it has 192k on it and it seems to be running likes its brand new i really wish they made cars these days like they use to then
I'm on my forth Caprice. My latest car had only 26K miles on it when I purchased it. Now at 44K miles,2 yrs later. All of my cars have been trouble free. Two cars were 9C1 models,ex police cars with around 100K miles when bought. One 9C1 had over 260K miles when I sold it,it still ran great,used no oil. These 9C1's were ran hard by the PD and me as well,I would not have a problem going cro...
good cheap dependable car fun to drive goes anywhere