Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Caprice
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
Chevrolet Caprice Questions
Just got a car when I drive it it runs fine but sometimes it will die when I go to takeoff. Then when it does iI have to try starting back up and not hit the gas. If I do it dies atomatically help I'm a female with no clue
Sprayed starting fluid into intake and car still will not start. Drove the other day and felt like it was going to cut off like not getting fuel. Been sitting 2 years, changed oil, new gas, Lucas gas treatment. Been driving for 3 days then problem started
I went to get some gas one day and it started messing up you guys do not have that year you guys do not have that year up there
Chevrolet Caprice Recalls
Chevrolet Caprice Reviews
i have had a 1994 caprice for over 2 1/2 years now the best car i have ever had the only thing i have had to change on it was the radiator $145 for it and i did the labor myself in about an hour and a half it has 192k on it and it seems to be running likes its brand new i really wish they made cars these days like they use to then
I'm on my forth Caprice. My latest car had only 26K miles on it when I purchased it. Now at 44K miles,2 yrs later. All of my cars have been trouble free. Two cars were 9C1 models,ex police cars with around 100K miles when bought. One 9C1 had over 260K miles when I sold it,it still ran great,used no oil. These 9C1's were ran hard by the PD and me as well,I would not have a problem going cro...
good cheap dependable car fun to drive goes anywhere