Chevrolet Beretta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Beretta
- How to change front running light bulbs?
- Starts every morning but once it hits a certain temp it dies and won't restart
- The heater control does not switch the control to adjust between ac heater
- Car will start fine until it warms up. I shut it off it won't start up again
- lock and cylinder will not return to lock position it only goes to start positio
Chevrolet Beretta Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
One or more of the fuel injectors may short out electrically causing a rough idle condition.
The steering rack may develop a fluid leak or fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
Chevrolet Beretta Questions
It will start and run great till it hits about the half mark on the temp gauge then it dies and won't start up again till the next morning I've replaced the icm ecm crank shaft sensor fuel pump coil packs battery. No check engine light coms on I'm stumped
the heat only comes out the vent and floor and will not switch to another location on the control panel
when turn the key it is in between lock and start position will not return to lock position and will not start car
Chevrolet Beretta Recalls
Chevrolet Beretta Reviews
I love this car. you hafta stay on top of the maintenance tho.
I have a 92' z26 been putting a lot of work into the cosmetics, just need a new set of tires and brakes worked on. with the 3.1 i hope to get it to 300,000 by next year.
the 3.1 v6 seems to be a dependable motor.With 200K plus miles,doesn't use a drop of oil and still runs like a scolded dog!