Chevrolet Beretta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Beretta
- car only start with gas pedal on,runs bad stalls,always ran good before,changed
- In park and neutral starter pinion gear sounds to be grinding with flywheel
- Why does my Beretta shimmy and shake until about third gear and then drive fine?
- Won't start after replace coolant
- ***URGENT PLEASE HELP*** Won't start
Chevrolet Beretta Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
One or more of the fuel injectors may short out electrically causing a rough idle condition.
The steering rack may develop a fluid leak or fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
Chevrolet Beretta Questions
All of the fluids are fine. I have noticed a wire hanging down but cannot tell where it goes though. Could that have something to do with it?
Car got hot as pulled into driveway. Looked over and noticed low coolant added some and then noticed started poring out from firewall so replaced coolant and now won't start
Chevrolet Beretta Recalls
Chevrolet Beretta Reviews
I love this car. you hafta stay on top of the maintenance tho.
I have a 92' z26 been putting a lot of work into the cosmetics, just need a new set of tires and brakes worked on. with the 3.1 i hope to get it to 300,000 by next year.
the 3.1 v6 seems to be a dependable motor.With 200K plus miles,doesn't use a drop of oil and still runs like a scolded dog!