Chevrolet Beretta Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet Beretta
- my door chime continues to chime even after doors are shut
- my door dinger continues to go off even after all doo I know I can pull the fuse
- Is there a reset for the check engine soon and abs lights? If so, how do I reset
- Where is bleeder screw for cooling system. Can't find to bleed system
- were is the fuel filter located
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Chevrolet Beretta Problems
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. This can result in an engine overheating condition. A leaking water pump will require replacement.
One or more of the fuel injectors may short out electrically causing a rough idle condition.
The steering rack may develop a fluid leak or fail causing the steering to become hard to turn.
Chevrolet Beretta Questions
out but that use also operates my rear view mirror lights
Chevrolet Beretta Recalls
Chevrolet Beretta Reviews
I love this car. you hafta stay on top of the maintenance tho.
I have a 92' z26 been putting a lot of work into the cosmetics, just need a new set of tires and brakes worked on. with the 3.1 i hope to get it to 300,000 by next year.
the 3.1 v6 seems to be a dependable motor.With 200K plus miles,doesn't use a drop of oil and still runs like a scolded dog!