Reviews for Chevrolet 2500 Pickup years:

Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Reviews and Owner Comments

Chevrolet 2500 PickupOwner Reviews (7 reviews)
  • 1994 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
    Visitor, Bloomington, IL, April 26, 2012 12:43
    HAD THIS TRUCK FOR 2 YEARS, RAN GOOD FOR A WHILE. NOW THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP I EVER OWNED. NO MECHANIC CAN FIGURE OUT WHY IT DIES WHILE DRIVING OR WONT REMAIN IDLE. NEXT TRUCK I BUY WILL CERTAINLY BE A FORD. CHEVY SUCKS !!!
  • 1992 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
    landy, Backus, MN, August 18, 2010 19:12
    This has been a very good truck, a work horse literaly. Wood hauler, horse trailers, in the woods where there are no roads. Real good truck. When she breaks down, which is rare, we take care of her. She's more than paid for herself long ago...Ya she's a she..
  • 2000 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
    silverado 2000, West Plains, MO, June 09, 2010 05:14
    TRUCK IS VERY COMFORTABLE,RIDES WELL,HAVE A SHUUDER PROBLEM,WHICH DRIVES ME INSANE SEEMS NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX,GOT THE 6.0 LWB 3/4 LIKE THIS TRUCK ANY COMMENTS ON SHUUDER PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME.mossyoak1@centurytel.net
  • 1998 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
    rayman, Ocala, FL, January 07, 2010 06:39
    Altho I love this truck, it has some problems. Suspension and steering could be tighter- poor turning radius. I've had about every problem described in common problems, but I've owned Fords before this, and would buy this truck again- or any other Chevy- before another Ford. With 193,000 on my beast, it still runs strong. I feel like I've gotten my money out of it and plan to keep repairing until it gives out completely. To me, they are all "maintenance" repairs anyway at this mileage.
  • 1999 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
    Gilbertm, Granite Bay, CA, November 20, 2009 17:45
    Bought new in late 98 and now 175,000+ miles. Fuel pump failed at about 150,000 No other issues until last year. A/C finally had to be replaced. Water pump same year. Can't complain. This truck is a work horse. Towed enclosed 24 foot racecar trailer all over West coast and a 24 foot cabin cruiser from Sacramento River to Columbia River to Lake Mead to Lake Havasu... never a mishap.
  • 1994 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
    whisper, Banning, CA, August 31, 2009 13:40
    My third 2500 very reliable very dependable
  • 1992 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
    4wheeler, Emeryville, CA, December 09, 2008 16:01
     Technician
    Bought my 1992 Chevrolet K2500 used about 10 years ago now and it's been really dependable. It has great lowend grunt with the towing gears and we have even been able to muster 16mpg from it. It's much smoother on the road than my Toyota pickup but I still love them both. No real big problems to report, just normal maintenance. The cruise control stopped working but I'm told the multifunction switch (drumstick on the steering column) is a common cause. We recently put some new Goodyears on it and what a difference it made in handling. I remember the interior door pulls (arm rest handles) came loose so we had to replace those but no major problems so far (100K miles)