Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
- Brake pedal goes to floor after stopping
- Simple question I have headlights turn signals four way flashers and brake lights but I do not have taillights no blown fuses not very good with electrical heard the truck has had issues with a bad ground but I do not know how to find it
- The fuses are good and the ignition is Okay. What is my problem. A bad TCC sol.
- Bleeding brakes. What brake fuild is best to use?
- I've got a 1996 Chevy Silverado 2500 extended cab it needs a windshield will windshield out of a 1996 chevy 1500 fit even if not extended cab
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The windshield wipers may not work intermittently due to a faulty wiper motor control board. Our technicians tell us that lightly taping on the wiper motor when the fault occurs should temporarily get the wipers working again. Some vehicles were recalled for this problem and some were not. You will need to check with your local dealer to find out if a specific vehicle was included.
Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Questions
I have only one code PO740
but will not turn in ignition two more keys same thing
Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Reviews
TRUCK IS VERY COMFORTABLE,RIDES WELL,HAVE A SHUUDER PROBLEM,WHICH DRIVES ME INSANE SEEMS NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX,GOT THE 6.0 LWB 3/4 LIKE THIS TRUCK ANY COMMENTS ON SHUUDER PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME.firstname.lastname@example.org
HAD THIS TRUCK FOR 2 YEARS, RAN GOOD FOR A WHILE. NOW THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP I EVER OWNED. NO MECHANIC CAN FIGURE OUT WHY IT DIES WHILE DRIVING OR WONT REMAIN IDLE. NEXT TRUCK I BUY WILL CERTAINLY BE A FORD. CHEVY SUCKS !!!
This has been a very good truck, a work horse literaly. Wood hauler, horse trailers, in the woods where there are no roads. Real good truck. When she breaks down, which is rare, we take care of her. She's more than paid for herself long ago...Ya she's a she..