Chevrolet Repair in Normal
Our master mechanics identify the best Chevrolet repair shops in Normal. Edit search×
- Guaranteed Fair Prices
- Guaranteed Quality Work
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- AAA Member Discount
- Child Friendly
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Heated Waiting Room
- Loaner Car
- Senior Discount
- Service Guarantee
- Wireless Internet
- Check Engine Light
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Timing Belts
- Tire Sales/Repair
- Transmission Repair
Team Automotive was started on this corner 28 years ago by Mark Andrews with help from his wife Sue and their daughters. Mark was born in Bloomington, graduated BHS and attended Illinois Central College for auto mechanics. He enlisted in the Navy Seabees as a construction mechanic and retired from the Navy Reserve 26 years later as a Chief Petty Officer.
Team outgrew its original building and in the spring of 1998 started construction of the current building while keeping the old one open, what a mess. They moved into the new building in August and have been there since.
There are 30 Chevrolet service shops and mechanics in Normal. Edit searchSee other Chevrolet repair shops and dealerships
When taking your car to a shop that has not passed RepairPal’s inspection, we recommend that you:
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops and check them with the RepairPal estimator
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.