2010 Chevrolet Impala Problem Reports

Newest 2010 Chevrolet Impala Problem Reports

the headlight on the drivers side continues to go out. I have had 6/7 sets of headlights, wiring replaced, and some more stuff. I have gotten stopped by police on several occasions due to this problem. I don't know what else to do. somebody please help!!!!

Wires broke on side of shifter. This part will fix it. GM #13583923 or acdelco #pt3923 around 20 bucks. It has 6 wires on it but all you have to do is cut 2 wires off that you dont need. It took me about an hour to fix this.

Flex fuel vehicles can develop fuel calibration issues resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and/or lack of power. This commonly occurs if only short trips are taken after changing fuel type from E85 to gasoline or gasoline to E85. In most cases, the fuel calibrations can be reset for gasoline using a properly equipped scan tool.

Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.

A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.

The engine light was on and the car seemed to be running fine. That is when i went in to hook it up to the diagnostic machine. We found out it was the oil pressure sensor. You do have to order the part through GM, but it is only $10.00. my husband fixed it in about 10 min.

The automatic transmission shifter may fail, or a wire may break near the shifter causing the ignition key to become stuck in the ignition lock cylinder.

The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.

An engine oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front crankshaft seal is available to correct this concern.

The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.

my car will stall for a couple of days before my service traction control message comes up and right after then my engine power is reduced message comes up i took my car to a shop they said my trottle body needed to be cleaned but it is still doing the same thing.