2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Problem Reports

Newest 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Problem Reports

The automatic transmission shifter in floor console may fail causing the key to become stuck in the ignition lock cylinder. GM has recalled 2009 models for a shift cable issue which may or may not contribute to this issue. For more information on the recall please click here»

A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.

I too had a problem with my Cobalt stalling, someone told me to check gas cap and replace..I did..it stop the STALLING!!..yee haw!...one problem down..

The ignition module or an ignition coil may fail causing an engine misfire, the Check Engine Light may or may not illuminate. Diagnoses will be required to determine the cause and needed repair.

Just a little information on the Cobalt 2.2 Ecotec. The Cobalt has 46k on it and no mods, just stock. Normally it runs and starts like a champ.

I went to the store last night and when I came out I had a hard time starting it. The SES light came on and it ran a little rough with a slight ticking noise. Made it home and thought I would disconnect the battery and clear the codes from the computer. Started it up again and the ticking got a lit...