How do I get to the transmission fluid? I can see it under the air filter thing but how do I get to it? I can feel it shifting gears.
Checking transmission Fluid on 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
1 answerApril 18, 2011
2 answersDecember 22, 2010
1 answerAugust 25, 2011
1 answerMay 03, 2014
2 answersApril 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- Car occasionally won't start and I would have to jump start ?
- Ran out if fuel now won't start even after putting gas in,
- engine does not reduce speed when I apply the brake. I think it may be a throttle sensor but not sure
- where is the map sensor located
- Car turns over but dash says remove key. Security issue. I don't know what to do next.