I found the cap where to put the fluid in but I cant find the dip stick. I'm woundering if it's missing. Does anyone know where it's suposed to be?
checking the transmission fluid on 2002 Saturn L100
I show that the automatic transmission fluid needs to be checked on the transmission, there shows a plug for checking the fluid level and another plug on the top of the transmission for filling.
1 answerOctober 16, 2010
1 answerMarch 24, 2015
0 answersJanuary 06, 2013
1 answerDecember 07, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L100 Questions
- What are the two blue lights in the top of the instrument panal above the speedo
- Why would a timing belt skip a link or break? Oil always changed every 3K miles
- I just learned my timing belt may be broken. What are my options for repair?
- What causes my transmission to shift really hard? it never did it in the past
- Why would the ignition module continue to fail?
2002 Saturn L100 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Priest River, ID
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($204 - $262) in De Kalb, MS
- Air Filter Replacement ($51 - $73) in Barberville, FL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - $44) in Addison, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($140 - $178) in Eure, NC
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($111 - $129) in Advent, WV