How do you find the place to check the the power steering fluid level? It looks like it's under the main engine cover. How do you get that off?
Checking power steering fluid on 2008 GMC Acadia
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersMay 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- There is an odor inside the vehicle that burns your nose.
- where is the a/c actuator valve and should it be replaced if sticking?
- I feel a popping in my gas pedal when I accelerate
- when in A/C mode, why do I get warm air on passenger side vents
- Front AC works well but rear AC hardly cools. Air comes out at luke warm temp.