How do you find the place to check the the power steering fluid level? It looks like it's under the main engine cover. How do you get that off?
Checking power steering fluid on 2008 GMC Acadia
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by raiderron ,
June 20, 2011
Your owners manual will tell you.
2 answersMay 19, 2009
2 answersMarch 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- I have the all wheel drive model and the rear end slides around in light snow
- My whole cluster do not turn on when I turn on the vehicle.
- are fuel injectors for this car direct or multiport? can I use rebuilts?
- Has anyone experienced electrical issues that has immobilized their vehicle
- Car immobilized due to ekectrical wiring issue. How much will it cost
2008 GMC Acadia Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($99 - 153) in Garrison, MT
- Battery Replacement ($198 - 243) in Liberty Center, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($124 - 176) in Toston, MT
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($226 - 396) in Earle, AR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Middletown Springs, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($70 - 89) in Trumansburg, NY