How can i check transmission fluid level on my 2005 MB E500 without deepstick stick tool, or where can i get one? Thank you
Check transmission fluid on 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
November 13, 2010
You NEED that dipstick tool, or you are guessing. You can get one at the Mercedes parts dept.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E500 Questions
- It want start and its not the battery
- Radio,turn signals,and vacuum pump stopped working is there a fuse or relay
- My Restraint System malfunction warning is on. Can I fix this mysel?
- when i hit a bump it feels as if the body of thecar hits the frame why
- Went I start my car both rear tires won't go up. What need to ne done?