How can i check transmission fluid level on my 2005 MB E500 without deepstick stick tool, or where can i get one? Thank you
Check transmission fluid on 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
November 13, 2010
You NEED that dipstick tool, or you are guessing. You can get one at the Mercedes parts dept.
3 answersFebruary 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E500 Questions
- My Restraint System malfunction warning is on. Can I fix this mysel?
- when i hit a bump it feels as if the body of thecar hits the frame why
- Went I start my car both rear tires won't go up. What need to ne done?
- Have high Beam, Fog light, interior light, but no low beam function...Have had tests run to determine problem...have electricity flow to all headlamps low, high, and fog high and fog work but not low beams?
- How much should it cost me to replace a headlight module