i have a 2006 nissan titan. and the check tire pressure light comes on all the time. the tires are at the correct PSI. someone told me that its because the spare is missing> can anyone plz tell me whats wrong?
check tire pressure light on 2006 Nissan Titan
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Titan Questions
- what is the problem when the B-LSD light comes on and the 4 wheel drive will not
- I lost all power while driving it starts but soon stalls out
- Why is my Nissan titan not moving when in drive One of the Back wheel not spinin
- Dealer replaced r rear wheel sea now the drive shafts just spin inside the reare
- Heavy oil usage despite power test shows equal compression in all 8 and oil been changed timely. Dealership/3rd party mechanics all say the engine is fine and won't work on it.