when I am traveling its fine but when I come to a stop or almost a stop the check guages light comes on and the oil pressure guage goes down, once I accelerate the light goes out and the pressure goes back up.This happens often when I stop or almost stop I cannot figure out what this is.Can you please help me.If there is a part to install please inform of where this part is located.
check guages light on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerMay 22, 2011
2 answersMarch 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($232 - 772) in Blooming Grove, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($197 - 258) in Overbrook, KS
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - 95) in Lexington Park, MD
- Brake Pad Replacement ($141 - 197) in Poyen, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($352 - 414) in Norwood, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($423 - 446) in Hays, KS