when I am traveling its fine but when I come to a stop or almost a stop the check guages light comes on and the oil pressure guage goes down, once I accelerate the light goes out and the pressure goes back up.This happens often when I stop or almost stop I cannot figure out what this is.Can you please help me.If there is a part to install please inform of where this part is located.
check guages light on 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 1999 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerMay 22, 2011
2 answersMarch 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($405 - $731) in Blooming Grove, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($559 - $744) in Overbrook, KS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lexington Park, MD
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Poyen, AR
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($575 - $835) in Norwood, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($225 - $327) in Hays, KS