Could not jump-start. Key moves all the way forward and I just get a short, clicking sound. No contact made to starter.
Check Gauges light comes on, can't start car. Just get a click. on 1991 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1991 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($221 - 285) in Sharpsburg, GA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Macfarlan, WV
- Brake Drum Replacement ($269 - 498) in Bally, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($181 - 231) in Grinnell, IA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($80 - 93) in Banner, MS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($188 - 223) in Upland, CA