The temperature gauge rises and falls while the truck takes awhile to blow warm air from the heater and when it does their is a smell of antifreeze.
Check Gauges light on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerJune 26, 2009
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer10 reports
1 answerMarch 01, 2009
1 answerDecember 31, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time
- Why wont the AC Blower work? "